We have a little housekeeping to finish up our marching season.
1. Uniforms - make sure all red and black uniform items have been returned. Shakos need to be returned in their box. Please make sure the box is empty of all personal items.
2. Show uniforms - the Skewed uniform shirt Is yours to keep. If you left it in your uniform bag, you can pick it up this week.
3. Uniform cleaning - Parents please look for information from the Boosters to sign-up to help clean our uniforms before they are stored away for the rest of the year.
4. Lockers - make sure any personal Items such as marching shoes, gloves, rehearsal clothes, etc. have been removed from your locker. Recycle any marching music. New copies of pep music will be provided for basketball pep band later this year as needed.
5. Band Room organization - For those wanting to volunteer a little time, check-in with Mr. Love to volunteer during AST 1 or 2 on Tuesday this week. We have some items that need put into storage. There may also be some leftover snacks lurking around...
Blue Valley West Bands