This post contains several important reminders for keeping uniforms looking sharp and fresh. This applies to football games, competitions, and any time uniforms are worn.
- All students must wear a black modesty layer beneath their uniform (compression shirt, biker shorts, camisole, etc.). Items should be logo-free or very discreetly logoed
- Be sure to wear black marching socks
- Bring your marching shoes and shako (hat)
- Volunteers will ensure students have the items above before they can check-out their uniform
- BVWBB has a few extra items that will be issued if a student does not have what they need. Student ledgers will be charged as follows: socks $5, gloves $3, black t-shirt $8
- Each student is expected to hang their uniform neatly and place it in their garment bag in order to check out
Blue Valley West Bands